KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Examination Authority has published the notification for Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Government Pleader posts for Non-Hyderabad and Hyderabad regions. Online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 124 vacancies. Interested candidates can check the details of the KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 in the below section and apply for these Latest Govt Jobs by online mode. As per the notification, registrations for the online applications will commence on 10/10/2019. The last date for submitting the online applications is on or before 08/11/2019.
KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 For 124 Asst Govt Pleader Posts
- Organization Name: Karnataka Examination Authority.
- Official Website: cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Govt Pleader.
- Total Vacancies: 124.
- Last Date: 08 November 2019.
Karnataka KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts
||No. of Posts
|Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Govt Pleader (For Non-Hyderabad)
|Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Govt Pleader (For Hyderabad)
Important Date For KEA APP cum Pleader Online Application Form
|Starting Date To Apply Online
||10th October 2019
|Last Date To Apply Online
||8th November 2019
Eligibility Criteria For KEA Assistant Public Prosecutor Jobs 2019
|Name of the Posts
|Assistant Public Prosecutor cum Assistant Govt Pleader
||Graduate/ Post Graduate from any recognised University/Institute.
||18 to 37 Years
How To App.ly for Karnataka Examination Authority APP Recruitment 2019
- Go the official website nemaka.kar.nic.in/prosecution_recruit/ or click on the below link.
- Click on Appy for Non-Hyderabad posts or Hyderabad posts based on your eligibility.
- Online application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the online application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Important Links of Karnataka Assistant Government Pleader Recruitment 2019